Lake Park Bistro Wedding
A historic pavilion, adorned with a warm French kitchen, nestled on a bluff overlooking Lake Michigan. This is the setting for a Lake Park Bistro Wedding.
Countless birthdays, engagements, weddings and anniversaries have been toasted within these walls. Memories made in a location rich with history and elegance. Surrounded by Milwaukee’s Lake Park, which was designed by Frederick Law Olmstead, also known for his creation of New York’s famed Central Park.
Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro is this same pavilion lovingly restored, and home to award-winning cuisine, charming private rooms and delicious views.
Delight in the life of this gorgeously unique property, they are ready to trim the floral stems, personalize menus, and bake the perfect cake for your event. Lake Park Bistro is at your service.
Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro is available for wedding receptions, intimate wedding dinners, rehearsal dinners, and wedding ceremonies. From the ceremony to the food you choose to serve, Lake Park Bistro has all of the elements to make your wedding a romantic and memorable event. With the help of Lake Park Bistro’s Catering Director, you can plan an unforgettable afternoon or evening wedding at our stunning facility. Outdoor tented receptions are also available.
For Afternoon Weddings Lake Park Bistro Provides:
* Use of the facility for 5 hours (guests must depart at 4:00 p.m.)
* Includes the following areas: North and South Lake Rooms, The Pavilion Area, The Pavilion Zinc Bar, and the outdoor South Portico
* Use of The Grand Staircase & East Balcony overlooking Lake Michigan for ceremonies or cocktail receptions and hors d’oeuvres, requires a permit from Milwaukee County Parks
* Use of all tables, chairs, glassware, and linens
* Free and ample parking for your guests
For Tented Receptions Lake Park Bistro Provides:
* Use of the out door North Portico
* Guest arrival may begin at 11:00 a.m. for afternoon receptions and 4:00 p.m. for evening receptions
* China, silverware, white linen napkins and glassware for your event
* Lake Park Bistro is not responsible for conditions created by inclement weather during tented events
For Weddings and Rehearsal Dinners Lake Park Bistro Provides:
* Private rooms overlooking Lake Michigan are available for lunch, dinner, or Sunday brunch
* Seating for up to 68 guests for weddings and rehearsal dinners
* Use of the outdoor South Portico for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
* Votive candles for evening events
* China, silverware, linens and glassware for your event
Guidelines and Restrictions are as Follows:
* Management reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverages to any guest
* Florists and bakers may begin setup one hour prior to guest arrival
* Couples choosing to have their reception at Lake Park Bistro may also have their ceremony as well
* Live or amplified music may be played until 10:00 p.m. for tented events
* Name cards (alphabetized), table accessories, etc. must be given to the Catering Director at least 24 hours prior to the wedding
* A $2.00/person cake cutting & serving fee applies to all cakes/sweets tables brought into Lake Park Bistro
* For more information regarding weddings or other special events at Lake Park Bistro, please call the Catering Director at (414) 962-6750